Large waist, big breasts, and a bulky midsection in symmetry to small backside, arms and legs: Does this description suit you? If so, then it looks like you are categorized as an apple-shaped figure. Do not worry, it does not imply that you are doomed to resemble an apple all throughout your life. You are just likely to carry unwanted pounds that you need to shed off.
Do not pull a long face. There are a lot of exercises for people with apple body shape like you. Here they are:
Aerobics Exercises: Engaging in appropriate exercises is the most effective way to build some muscles and mold that apple body shape. Focus on aerobic training to burn fat especially on your midsection. With at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercises daily, you can set a goal to lose those ugly spare tires on your waist. Plus, you can reduce your health risks by as much as 50 percent when performing aerobic exercises. Sweat it out, baby! While you will never be an hour glass figure, you can become a healthier apple by saying goodbye to your love handles forever!
Shape It Up!
Front Planks- Strengthen and condition your core muscles with abdominal exercises.
- Start it by lying on your back with a mat on the floor. Put your palms down and position your hands forward. Place your elbows close to your sides right under your shoulders. Then, stretch your legs, grab your toes unto your shins and contract your core muscles.
- Slowly lift your body off the mat, keep your midsection and legs stiff — your weight should rely on your arms and toes. Do not bend your lower back, raise your hips up nor bend your knees. Just keep your shoulders over your elbows and keep your palms faced down.
- Breathe deeply and hold the position for five seconds or so. After that, gently lower your body on to the mat while ensuring your torso is stiff and your knees are extended.
Move That Body!
Crunches- Begin this apple shape busting exercise by resting on your back on a mat, bending your knees, and keeping your feet flat on the floor and positioning your heels 12 to 18 inches from your tailbone.
- After that, you can place your hands at the back of your head, then keep your shoulder blades together and pull your elbows behind.
- Exhale and contract your abdomen while flexing your chin a little bit toward your chest, and slowly curl your torso toward your thighs.
- Place your feet, tailbone and lower back directly on the mat all the time. Curl your whole body up till your upper back is off the mat. Then, hold this position quickly. As you breathe in, slowly lower your body back on to the mat.
At the end of the day, it does not really matter what your body shape is, what is truly important is how healthy you are and how comfortable you are of yourself. These exercise tips are aimed at guiding you to look your best by merely removing any body confidence and self-esteem issues you may be having.[ad#afterpost]