I can only imagine the embarrassment you might be putting up with each time someone asks you if your father is a carpenter, because he can see those huge “nail heads” on your legs. Do not give up hope, there has got to be a way on how to eradicate those scars without costing you so much.
Scars, being a result of the healing of wounds, are an austere part of our life. Most wounds result to a certain degree of scarring. Scars can be caused due to accidents or skin conditions like pimples. These marks can be erased with the help of some natural ingredients.
Natural Ways of Healing Scars:
- Aloe Vera Juice– This natural ingredient can greatly help in erasing scars. Just rub it on your skin at least twice a day. You can see a conspicuous improvement in a few days’ time. Apply it incessantly on your skin until your scars disappear.
- Garlic– Raw garlic rubbed on the affected part of the skin many times a day is beneficial for healing scars naturally.
- Vitamin E oil or capsules– These are recommended for healthy and vibrant skin. Applying Vitamin E oil can heal scars. Within a few weeks of the application of vitamin E oil, scars can vanish.
- Blanched tea– This is also a great alternative in curing scars. Take a cotton ball, soak it in blanched green tea and then dab it on the scar.
- Olive oil or tea tree oil– You apply either kind of oil on your scarred skin, either one can also diminish the traces of acne scars naturally.
[ad#728-90 after post]
- Mint leaves– Crushing a few mint leaves and tying them in muslin cloth to extract the juice helps in lightening the traces of your scars. Apply it all over the face to eliminate scars.
- Ice– This can also help reduce scars. Application of ice on the face will definitely decrease the burning sensation and inflammation associated with acne scars.
- Lemon juice– This has been known to be the classic way to get rid of scars effectively and naturally. Apply lemon juice on the scar using a cotton ball, twice a day, until the scar disappears. A freshly cut lemon, when rubbed on the skin, can help make it clear and healthy.
- Cocoa butter– Another gift of nature than can also be helpful for healing scars naturally is the cocoa butter. You can apply cocoa butter daily for maximum efficacy.
- Topical honey– This is by far the best way to eliminate scars everywhere in your body effectively. This has been used for centuries to heal wounds and burns. It should be applied several times in a day for its healing benefits. Due to its antibacterial properties, honey can completely remove scars within a few months of use.
All those natural ingredients plus a little massage therapy on your scars can guarantee you, maybe not immediate, but visible results over time. Fret no more. You can rely on what nature has to offer when it comes to getting rid of your scars. Topical creams do not completely get rid of scars, yes, not as advertised! If none of these ways help, it might be best to see a dermatologist so you can get a professional advice. In the meantime, it does not hurt to try any method or natural ingredient mentioned above to alleviate the awkwardness brought about by the presence of those ugly scars. You should also keep in mind that caring for your wounds as early as possible can also help eliminate the possibility of the appearance of scars.[ad#afterpost]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.